Okay. So. Follow me on Twitter, if you want. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Q: Do you collect anything?
- Robert Kubica: I am not a real collector. I just have a small collection of scale models of rally cars - not many. I also have three normal scale rally cars, but I wouldn’t call that a collection.
- Lewis Hamilton: I don’t really. But then I’m kind of collecting watches. To really collect them you have to buy them, but I haven’t purchased them. How big is the collection? It’s a good size for me!
- Jenson Button: Cars and watches - the typical habits of a racing driver.
- Mark Webber: No. I’ve never collected anything in my life. Not even as young kid.
- Sebastian Vettel: No, not really.
- Sebastien Buemi: I was collecting stickers for the Panini World Cup album. I only finished it last week.
- Felipe Massa: Many things. I love watches - my collection is something around 50 pieces.
- Rubens Barrichello: I collect other people’s helmets. I have a lot of them and I also exchange them. I have around 40 helmets, from almost everyone in the paddock now.
- Nico Rosberg: No.
- Michael Schumacher: Watches maybe. But not madly.
- Adrian Sutil: Yes, I collect pens and model cars. I only started the pen collection last year because exceptional pens are quite expensive so I couldn’t afford them before. My most exclusive one is called a Taj Mahal. I bought it after my good race in Malaysia as a treat.
- Vitantonio Liuzzi: Caps. All kinds of sports and fashion caps. I have in the range of 150 to 200.
- Jarno Trulli: I’m passionate about all sorts of things. I’ve got a couple of old jukeboxes for example.
- Vitaly Petrov: Playing cards. I try to buy them in every country I visit.
- Nico Hulkenberg: Not in the real sense. I try to collect money!
- Kimi Raikkonen: I collect walnuts.
You are flirting a lot with your cupboard now, aren't you? :) Thumbs up, totally love it!
Yeah, for sure ;) Thank you :D